2.10.2009

25 ting-tings about Jai.


*You have to read this or else you pinky toe will fall off (and we don't want that, now do we?


1) I love my family so, so, so (one more: so) much and I am very blessed! 

2) I am a Leo and I think we are the best! (one word: Obama) And Cancers are at a close second :)

3) I sometimes wish I was born in the 1960s because of the revolution and the music. I would be a hybrid of a hippie and a Black Panther.

4) I know HELLA random facts. People always ask me "How do you know that?!"

5) I still have a hard time answering the, “Are you mixed?" question and I always have. I’m not bi-racial but my dad is and my mom is technically "mixed". I didn’t know what mixed was as a kid and it confused me horribly.

6) I am in the upper echelon of Drake fans and have been since 2004. Leslie and I have even formed a new breed of Drake fan called "Drizlets". lol 

7) I used to think that the government would tap into my phone on numerous occasions when I had "controversial" political discussions. Therefore, when I thought I was being taped, I would just talk shit about the government, the bogus war, and ex-Pres. Bush (and then laugh at "whomever" was listening) 

8) I have had this theory that Obama is the anti-Christ yet I still voted for him (therefore I have no doubt he will get us out of this economic catastrophe.) 

9) I also am very interested in the 2012 end of the world theory and I need to get a move on my life goals if it’s true. lol

10) I am in love with the idea of being in love but I have never had a "real" boyfriend.

11) I hate how the media focuses on a handful of cute, missing white kids/women each year and then ignores the thousands of other missing people.

12) I am serving in the Peace Corps after grad-school and I can’t wait to start my phase of service this year.

13) I have excellent pronunciation in Spanish but I’m not close to be fluent even though I will be in a few years. 

14) I think Nickelodeon should dedicate an entire channel to the infamous era of 90’s Nickelodeon nostalgia. 

15) I love to travel! I have a list of all the countries I’m going to and I can’t wait until Brasil 2011-2012.

16) I have seen "City of God" and "City of Men" so many times I should fluently speak Portuguese by now. But I only know a few words including "fuck you".

17) I have always had extremely neat handwriting. My professor once showed the entire class, I felt like I was in 4th grade again.

18) I hate when people say "Fiddy Cent" instead of "Fifty Cent" and when people unnecessarily add an "r" onto the end of words ex: idea vs. idear

19) I need a tape recorder and I sing a lot. I just randomly create songs with dope lyrics/melodies but I can never remember or write them down. Oh and I get mad at myself when people ask me to sing for them. I get so nervous that my voice messes up and I know I’m much better than that.

20) I think I could be a really good dancer if I would have stayed in dance classes as a child, actually I know.

21) I don’t understand the big deal with Blackberries and Twitter.

22) I’ve never been worried about having lots of friends; it's quality over quantity.

23) I hate when people kiss other people's asses (esp. if it’s just b/c they are attractive and/ or dress cute).

24) I love interracial love! I am not attracted to one race over the next whatsoever.

25) I am graduating a year late thanks to switching from pre-law to advertising. I still don’t know exactly what I want to do but I most likely will find out this summer most likely during my internship :)

26) I love being black but I also love Latinos and their culture! But I wish some would understand the difference between race and ethnicity/nationality and stop denying their African roots (cough: Dominicans)

27) I have been a DeGrassi head since I was 13 yrs. old and I have seen every episode at least 4 times.

28) I used to be obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley! Every Tuesday when a new movie was released, my granny would buy it in the morning and put it in my mail-box so I could watch it after school. ha

29) I am a big supporter of gay rights.

30) I admire those who are different, don't give a flip, and speak their mind.

31) I can spot a trend YEARS in advance.

32) I NEED A JOB! fuck you, pay me (please?) lol

33) I would like to get a tattoo of the African continent and “It’s not how far you fall, it's the way you land.” in black ink and “La vita รจ bella”(“life is beautiful” in Italian) possibly in white ink but I don’t know where.

34) My favorite cartoons: Doug, Recess, Pepperann, Hey Arnold, Wondershowzin, and Rugrats.

35) I wish Bob Marley were still alive.


*I like inspirational quotes therefore I will leave you with this:
“Let the world change you and you can change the world.”
&
“Holy bologna stuffed in rigatoni” lol


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment