2.27.2009

You came in with the breeze.


I should have blogged about this months ago but I have been waiting on the official tour dates. Anywho, No Doubt is finally going on tour after 4 long years of hiatus. 


I have been waiting on a new CD/tour for years, literally! 

I was 13 when their last album "Rock Steady" dropped in 2001, I got their "The Singles" album in 2003(which I have been jamming out to recently), and I copped all the Gwen Stefani albums but it just hasn't been the same! 
I have been a fan since I was 9 years old and I can still remember the very first time I heard a No Doubt song. ahhh, memories...

They were supposed to tour a few years ago but Gwen kept getting knocked up and it consequently knocked my dreams down.

They will be hitting STL on July 9th but I will be in Cali by then.  
I don't know what the hell I am going to do but I have to work this out. :(
No Doubt has a nigga fennin' over here.

And did I mention they are touring with Paramore?!!!!
Ultimate p-power tour! I fucking love it!

Here are some random videos by No Doubt though:



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment