4.15.2009

Academic Integrity Trailer.

So I'm an Advertising major and I've had this one professor, Cory, a couple of times in the past.
He's a cool guy, good teacher and I remember sometime last year, he let us hear this audio clip(about his teaching) that sounded like a movie trailer and it was done by one of the most famous voice-over guys in history, Don LaFontaine, who died last year.
Anyway, when he let us listen to it, he said he was gonna make a video to go with the audio someday and he finally did.

He showed the video below in class last week and our entire class got weak! lol

I bet it would be funnier if you actually knew the people in the video(all the "actors" are professors and students) but I still think you should watch it. lol

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment