Aubrey Graham aka Drake "Cribs" video in 2004.
"All this hype around Drake, whatever happened to Aubrey Graham?"
-Aubrey Graham aka Drake aka whatever else you wanna call him on Room for Improvement
*I wonder how many times this will be recycled on various blogs after I post it?
(that's the one thing I hate about blogs, continuous recycling of the same thing).
Aubrey Graham Unscripted, originally aired in 2004!
1) This is the show I was referring to in this note and the one I reference when people say,
"You haven't known about Drake's music since 2004." Well, hoes, guess what? I have. lol
2) I love his g-ma! She is so cute and reminds me of my Italian grandma (R.I.P)
-"From Toronto to Tennessee, A-Town to stay down. Ohhhhh kay kay kay! New Drake album coming soon."-Bubee, lmao!
3) When I saw he got a Phantom I immediately thought of this video and the "pretentious" comment he made about teenagers and Mercedes.
4) Purple and pink General's outfit with the oval glasses? Wow.
(but I can't talk cause I had the same oval specs looking like a shrunken librarian, lol)
5) I would pay to look through those old notebooks of lyrics and I love following his musical progression.
6) I love this kid and his throwback fucked up "afro-fade". lol
7) I have always wanted to ride on one of those luggage things but I'm afraid it will pinch my skin like no other. (random, yes)
8) This was my favorite "Unscripted' episode and I was so excited when they aired that summer 04'! lol
9) This makes me miss DeGrassi and the childhood nostalgia it brings me. It feels like I grew up with the characters cause I started watching it when I was 13(I'm almost 21 now) and we were pretty much the same age.
10) Comment so I can see your list.