4.24.2009

M-I-Z-Z-O-U!



So today my sister LMo is gonna be in the Kappa Pagent!
So me and the rest of the fam and friends are headed out to support her.
I just cant wait to see the midgets below(LMo and the bro-ham, Brad) and everybody else at Mizzou!




I swear I dont even kick it at my college, it feels like I would rep for Mizzou way more. lo

But anyways here are som epics of SOME of my favorite Mizzou times from 2007-2008...

2007






Jezo fell sooo dirty!




2007 Halloweeny
































random party









2008...this night was soooo much fun!











No, it's not what you think! It was my first time trying a black....gross! Neva again.








Next night....Brad's first college party!





My lil bro is so cute!
















Now to a foozball game!



Different level of awkward. Akward moose etc... lol



Chest bump.



More awkward levels.

lol

This is what happens when you are really drunk and TRY to fight.

HI MOM.



I had the best seats in the house and they were free!
Superbowl party.

After a Kappa Party.

Mar-Bear, my bro's lovely girlfriend!

random pics from Halloween 2008
Aight I gotta go...
Bouta be late for the pagent!

2 comments:

comment