I can't believe how hurt I am over this.
I was sleep and "106th and Park" came on.
I kept hearing them say that Michael Jackson was in the hospital which kept waking me up but I thought they were tripping.
My phone kept blowing up but I didn't answer it and then Araina called me.
She's like,"You know Micheal Jackson died?"
I didn't believe her at all until I turned it on CNN.
Then I screamed, "No! Oh my Goddddddddd!" exactly like this boy:
Then came the water works.
I could not stop crying!
I can't believe how sad I am over his death.
"This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson."
I have always loved Michael Jackson since I was a lil midget but I didnt expect this.
But then again what negro under the age of 45 didn't grow up to him and/or The Jackson 5?
He is one of those entertainers who inspired you and made you proud!
He made me proud to be from the Mid-West and he continued to co-sign on how talented and beautiful black people are.
No one can touch him.
He changed music.
He changed dance.
He changed pop culture.
He made history.
R.I.P Michael Jackson
Here are a few of my favorite Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson videos:
1. Who do we have left? Prince and Stevie Wonder?
2. I am really sad I never got to see him in concert.
3. The lady with the doves? I know she is effed up right now.
4. I was already geeked to see the BET Awards and now I am just estatic for the MJ tributes.
5. How many people are gonna dress up as Michael Jackson for Halloween this year? lol