5.25.2009

Wiz Khalifa Yall.



Wiz Khalifa... I ADORE you!

This man is the ultimate truth!
His flow is sick and his beats....smh!

He is one of the best things out right now and has been in the game for a minute even though he's only 21.

If you aren't sure who he is, you may remember him from the song that dropped last year called "Say Yeah" (video below)




I know I should have put my Clearance Aisle readers on game before now, so I apologize now. lol

But, he has a whole 'nother plethera of songs now!
A few months ago, he released Flight School, which is STUUPID to say the least!
Every song is addicting in the most enjoyable ways!


These are some of my favorite songs from the mixtape:

1) "Mr. Righthernow"
I mean how can you go wrong when you sample Sonic the Hedgehog?!
2. "Material"
Got a date with Ms.Success and I can't stand her up."
3. "Wassup"
"When youre done giving your all, you give your everything."


Now tell me you aren't a fan after listening to those songs!

Also, Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y have been in the studio working on their new mixtape "How Fly."
Its scheduled to drop in July....so look out for it!
This is a lil silly promo commercial they did for the mixtape :)
And if you haven't done so already, GET FAMILIAR.
Download "Flight School" asap!

xo,
LMO

3 comments:

  1. hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love..very interesting..we love it : )


    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME.. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much...we appreciate the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO PROBLEM HUNN...AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT.

    : )

    KEEP IN TOUCH... ;-P

    **YANTAN**

    ReplyDelete

comment