7.29.2009

Happy Birthday Benito Mussolini!



Yes, it's 7/29 so that means it's Benito Mussolini's birthday!
But do you know who also shares the same birthday as this hated Italian leader?

Jai!
Happy 22nd birthday sister!
lol


Here is a little video I made of a few of our good times:

Love you sis!
Enjoy your day!

P.S. Guess who is going to see one of her favorite rappers, Wiz Khalifa tonight? ME!
I'm driving from Como on hardly any sleep when I have finals this week just to see him live!
I'm sad Jai can't be here but I'll be front row rapping all the lyrics for you!

Okaayyyyyy!

P.S.S. You know me and Jai are the same age for 2 weeks?
We are called "Irish Twins".
Kinda cool huh?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jai...you know we're getting Chinese this weekend.
    No excuses homie.

    (-_-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    And A.Samp, as you already know, just call me Kimora. lol

    ReplyDelete

comment