7.12.2009

Happy Birthday Bill Cosby!



Yes, America's most beloved father is celebrating his 72nd b-day today!

But someone else shares the same b-day as our pudding crooner and it's...

LMo!


she is finally 21 years old!
Thank Jesus!

The death of T-Baby from Kansas City is finally here!
No more worrying about whether you will make it into that club or bar.
No more doing your best ghetto face when the bouncers are letting us in.
And forget her address cause that i.d. is a thang of the past, beebay!
We need to have a service and burn this bitch ace i.d!


But I am sad because I can't be there to celebrate with you ;(
"How are you not gonna be here, youre supposed to be my soulmate!" -LMo
Yes, I know I'm not there but I am in spirit!

I hope you kicked it last night (regardless of that crazy dwarf, lol) and I hope you made this face alot last night.


I LOVE YOU SISTER!

xoxo,
Jai

2 comments:

  1. aww i love this! :)


    p.s. i hate to be a pooper...but brittani's is 15x's larger than mine. :( you must not love me like i love you!ahhh trick monkey jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! You are getting punished for being a bad blog parent, you might as well hand over custody and start paying child support.

    p.s love you :)

    ReplyDelete

comment