8.17.2009

1,000 butterflies from your lips to mine.

I apologize if you're not a music lover like myself and you come to The Clearance Aisle to purchase more than just music, but I can't help myself because...

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!

The Afro-Brasilian percussion + the general euphoria of the track = musical bliss.
I should have known that Friendly Fires went hard after I blogged about this video in April.
Now, I'm officially buying their album tomorrow.
And check out my man's dance moves, he just doesn't care and I love that.


P.S. Something about that video reminds me of this dope video from Empire of the Sun (who you need to jump on if you already haven't done so.)


P.S.S. Doesn't the lead singer kinda look like Craig from DeGrassi? lol

2 comments:

  1. You even mentioned a fondness for his dance moves... I think I am gonna blog about our cyber-bff! You are fucking rad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT! lol
    And who couldnt love his dance moves?
    So carefree and honest.

    ReplyDelete

comment