8.01.2009

Happy Birthday Coolio!


Yes, it is everyone's crazy haired rapper's b-day!
He's known for dropping hits like "Gangster's Paradise" but do you know what other lovely Leo shares his birthday?

E R I C A !
She is 22 years old!


We go back like curfews in highschool and she is one of the coolest people I know.

Here are a few words to describe her:
crazy, hilarious, cool and uh...crazy! lol

We have had our ups and downs but I love this girl!
I am her slave and she is my slavemaster.
Plus, she's the only person who can call me a "BITCH!" and make me laugh everytime! lol

Everyone loves Erica and I hope your b-day was gri-zate!

Here are a few photos and videos from 2005-present day:


Hilarious video from 2007!

Summer 2009!
Drive by shooting...




P.S. She will be famous someday;DJ E-Boogie.
And we will have our own show, which you will watch. lol

P.S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment