8.17.2009

LOL :)

So as I said in a previous post, I worked the V-103 Car & Bike show.
It was one of the highlights of my beautiful summer.

I got the pleasure of meeting:
-Mario
-Trey Songz
-The Dream
-Christina Milian
-Jeremih
-Young Dro
-Big Boi (yeah, from Outkast, love this guy)
-GS Boyz
-Yung Joc
-Jazze Pha
-Chilli (from TLC)
-Busta Rhymes
-Spliff
-Rocko
-Monica
-Sean Garrett
-Kim, Kandi and Sheree
-Frankie (Keyshia Cole's mom)
-Bobby Valentino

#1 station in ATL

This sucker got me everywhere! :)

Old school > New school

Backstage with Trey Songz.

Video: (or click here)


Fly.

The Real Housewives! Sheree said she loved my hair. lol

Lil C almost broke down when she met Jermih. lol He's a cool niggy (and tall)!


For the rest of the pics, click here.

P.S. I got to meet both Trey Songz and Drake (click here for the vids/pics) this year and watch them separately perform "Successful".
OWWWW. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment