8.24.2009

Music Mondays. 8.24.09

1) Wale "My Sweetie (Spray It)"
Africa, stand up!
(as I say that like my ass is African. lol)
What can you do? I love being black.


2) Peter Bjorn and John "Stay This Way"
I kinda adore this song.
I picked it,"cause it makes me happy."
The lyrics and simplicity are lovely:
"I don't wanna know you, not like I used to know people.
I don't wanna change you, not like I used to change people.
I just want to have you here"


3) Friendly Fires "Paris"
I just bought this CD a few days ago and Ive been rocking to it non-stop.
I'm gonna pick up the re-release of their self-titled album on August 31 because it features this little diddy and a bunch of remixed tracks.
The lyrics are nice too:
"And every night we'll watch the stars
They'll be out for us, They'll be out for us"
"I'll find you that French boy, You'll find me that French girl
I promise, I'm on it"

-Jai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Wale ft. Currensy and J.Cole- "Rather Be With You"
Because I'd rather be with the summer.


2) Wiz Khalifa and Currensy "Friendly"
I love this song! It's one of my favorites off the mixtape.
And shout out to both Currensy and Wiz faithfully tweeting me! Love those guys :)


3) Wale ft. Jean Grae "Goodbye"
Time to say goodbye to the summertime. :(

xoxo,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment