9.03.2009

Homie, I don't know she's hot and cold.


Someone very near and dear to me was broken...by someone he loved loves.

He has the biggest heart in his chest and she took complete advantage of it.

I would love to tell him,"Forget about her." but of course, he can't right now.
As they say,"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."
I'm mad because I can't do anything.
The deed has been done and so is the damage.

She changed him and it's breaking my heart.

Moral of the story:
Humans: Stop fucking over good people.

P.S. I pray this doesn't change him like I think it will, but Im trying to be optimistic.
He's gotta get married to a certified dimepiece (who's beautiful inside) and be happy so I can be the flower girl. lol

P.P.S. I feel like a mini Eve in "Love is Blind".
"I don't even know you and I'll kill you myself."
No? Too much? lol, jk.
...but I guess he's Kanye or Eamon.

P.P.P.S. Any advice guys?

2 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed watching that video because it truly depicts how someone might feel when heartbroken. I've been fortunate enough to not have been deeply in that position. However, I've had to let people go that I truly rooted to have a relationship with, so it was heartrending when it didn't work out. My advice is for him to change his focus and put his weighted energy on his goals and success. And just when he least expects it, he will find someone much more of a blessing than the previous woman was before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on some solid, good advice from Ms.Obioha! lol
    I'm gonna tell him to read your comment.
    Thanks girl...
    Oh and when he watched the video he was like,"Man that's fucked up. That's me, exactly."
    :(

    ReplyDelete

comment