9.30.2009

We dont shine, we illuminate the whole show.

J.COLE = THE TRUTH


At the Hip-Hop Honors pre-party last week he performed his version of Dead Presidents.
My man killed it as usual.


And this is him on BET's show "The Deal"
It's about 8 minutes long, but trust me, its worth it.
I watched the entire thing!

Try and tell me he doesn't rip!
He so humble and so lyrical and he's next on top!

Off Topic: I thought it was so funny when Memph Hitz said "Fayette-nam..that sound dangerous dog" lol.

This is a little bit of what Memph Hitz was referencing about J.Cole's Angela Yee interview:


Anywho guys, if it's one thing I ask of yal today...it's to please get familiar.
Don't just jump on once he gets huge (ex: Drake) :/

xoxo,
Lmo

4 comments:

  1. couldn't have done this better myself, brain twin! lol
    but seriously, people: you won't be SUCH a bandwagon nigga if you hop on board the space ship RIGHT NOW. get on or get left cuz this one's already light years ahead of his time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right lol , bc they will somewhat be on a bandwagon..

    but at this point, the wagon aint full yet, so they're still accepting passengers lol

    And he is so light years ahead of his time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    I swear we need foxxy as a guset blogger cause she be on the same shit we on. lol

    But I get in straight heated arguments with niggies about J.Cole. (so much that my new nickname is Jai.Cole) lol
    They dont even give him a chance (dont even listen to an entire song) and they are already trying to flame on him.
    Im telling you, Drake is still my dude but he is NO J.Cole and people cant take when I say that.
    Its the truth though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE HE IS >NO< J.COLE

    ReplyDelete

comment