11.18.2009

I was drizzle and she was hurricane.

(click play and read)


"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the coach, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane."
-John Green




P.S. If you know where these pictures are from, kudos.

P.P.S. In the song above, when she says,"He tells me all his secrets. He thinks nobody knows. We lay together in daylight..."

Do you think she means:
A) He thinks that nobody knows that he tells her all his secrets.
B) He tells her secrets that he thinks nobody knows.
C) He thinks nobody knows that they lay together in daylight.

-Yes, this is the kinda stuff I think about. lol
I've been wondering about that line for months now and I finally decided to bring in to The Clearance Aisle for proper evaluation and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment