2.22.2010

Music Monday. 2.22.10

1. Bjork-"All is Full of Love"
Bjork is simply amazing.
I think she's one of the most original and ingenious artists we've ever had.
Check out this live performance in NYC...
If I was at this concert and experienced her hitting that crazy note (at 2:30), my heart would've exploded from extreme glee.
Probably the best way to go...ha


P.S. Can you believe she's gonna be 44 years old?

P.P.S. I'm thinking about going to see "Avatar" again, but instead of listening to the movie's dialogue, Im just going to listen to Bjork's "Vespertine" album.
That album literally sounds like "Avatar" looks and my mind would be blown.
Im talking brains ur'whur...

P.P.P.S. Sorry for the weak, one song MM.
I have a test tonight, and mama dont got the time right now. ha
I promise, next week's MM will be the unjealouus.

Peace,
Jai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment