5.19.2010

Trey's side of the bed.

Trey Songz gives us a trailer for his new single "Yo Side of the Bed."

I'm not gonna lie, even though a lot of my friends loved this song, I was never really fond of it.

The video on the other hand, seems like it's gonna be dope.
Keri Hilson's in it, and the whole concept just seems adorable.

Here's the trailer:



The video debuts on Essence.com on May 26th.

On ANOTHER note, I have to clown.

One of the comments under the Trey Songz trailer read:
"OMG!!! HE ISS AWEOSMEE...II LIKEE HEE CAN ACTUALLY SHOW THAT HEE CAN BEE AA HUSBAND..LOVEE HIMM!!!"

My face = :/

I'm wondering why people have suddenly felt it necessary to type liiikeee thiss!
If I knew the girl that wrote that, I would probably sock-em-bop her.

XOXO,
LMO

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of him for making a real ass video at all. If it was another "roll around in the sheets" ya dig, I would've been quite peeved!

    ReplyDelete

comment