6.14.2010

Music Monday 06.14.10

J. Cole releases the trailer for his new single "Who Dat" off his upcoming album.
The album is still untitled but I'm curious to see if it includes the words "Up" or "Ville" lol.
The full video is set to premiere June 21st.
I'll be sitting by my computer screen with a bowl of popcorn(with hot sauce) waiting for it.

Anyway, here's the video.


And here's the behind the scenes video from the shoot.


In related news, here's a video of Nas speaking on the new rap game.
And me & Jai have been saying this for months now: JCole= Nas, Drake= Jay-Z

I'm really curious to see how Cole's video turns out.
I'm even more curious about the album. As long as he doesn't pull a Drake on us, and sticks to his roots in rap, I think it's gonna be one of the best albums in a while.

xoxo,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment