2.04.2011

Black Swan.


I went and saw Black Swan the other night.
I knew it was going to be nuts based on what friends were saying about it, but I didn't expect all that.
I can't really go into detail about the movie because I don't want to spoil it for you guys, but lets just say you should see it.
It's based around the ballet, but it's so eerie.
Natalie Portman goes ham.

There's basically no way you can predict the movie.
Plus it won like a million awards and are still up for some of the biggies.
She won best actress at practically every award ceremony.
The Academy Awards air on February 27th:
Black Swan's nominated for Best Picture, Best Actress in a Lead Role, Best Director, Best Cinematography, and Best Editing.

Go see it!



P.S. Whoever did the costumes and make-up is a beast.

Cheers,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment