2.28.2011

Music Monday 2.28.11

1) Cafe Tacvba-"Quiero Ver"
Been listening to Cafe Tacvba alot lately, and I just love this tune.


2) Little Dragon-"Stranger"
Dang, I cant wait for their new record to drop.



3) The Beatles-"Fool On The Hill"
Brilliant.
"1:36-1:42 Best.Face.Ever."


4) Cold War Kids-"We Used To Vacation"
I used to play this song out. My mom even likes it.


Peace,
Jai


1) Canyons- "My Rescue"
I discovered this song at work today.
It came through the speakers and I was like hmm, I can dig.


2) Kleerup ft Lykki Li- "Until We Bleed"


3) Oh Land- "White Nights"
I really like this girl's groove.


4)Michael Jackson- "Rock With You"
This is one of my favorite songs from MJ. *swoon
After going to the MJ tribute show the other day, I realize I need more of this in my life.


One love,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment