2.06.2011

Music Monday 2.7.11

1) Starkey- "Stars" (ft Anneka)
Can I just imagine that I'm flying in outer space right now?
This is just amazing.


2) Andreya Triana-"Lost Where I Belong" (Flying Lotus remix)
This remix is just delicious.
Yum.


3) January Elh-Today
Please go download this man's free EP "Wasted Daylight" here.
Support this talented STL representer.


Love,
LMo

1) James Blake-"The Wilhelm Scream"
Of course, he's European, and his music makes my heart feel so many things.
Please listen, and go pick up his album (which you can preview here).
"Wow, thanks alot. Now I'm gay."-some dude on Youtube (Yeah, what he said.)


2) The Turtles-"You Showed Me"
Sexy, smooth and haunting.


3) Toro Y Moi-"New Beat"
New album drops in about 2 weeks.
Toro Y Moi fans: Do you like his new, more funky sound or his previous more melodic, electronic sound?


4) Young Magic-"Sparkly"


Peace,
Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment