3.28.2011

E.S.P.N. March Madness Edition


My homie Jesse dropped his mixtape "E.S.P.N. March Madness Edition" and I can't help but rep.
I'm not even gonna lie...it's pretty nice.

Some of my favorites are "Livin Better", "Mz. Independent", "C.R.E.A.M.", and "The Proposal."
When I heard that man sample my girl Ellie Goulding on "The Proposal", I was thoroughly impressed.
FYI: Ellie is a white girl from like England or some place like that.
When a hip hop artist can appreciate other types of music, I dig.

Lets not even talk about the awesome vibes on "Mz. Independent."
I love that second verse.
It's a quality mixtape from the STL newcomer.
But don't take my word for it, listen for yourself.

Jesse - ESPN March Madness Edition by stlmixtapes

Download "E.S.P.N. March Madness Edition" here.

Tallyho,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment