4.25.2011

Ink my whole body.

Last week I went to the Bahamas and had a grand 'ol time (pictures later).
Plenty of sun, plenty of food, and plenty of spontaneous behavior.
That brings me to my next point: I got a tattoo!

My first tattoo was in the Bahamas on some random ish.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I got it on the inside of my arm.
A nice cute but discrete location.
My mom still flipped her lid, but she'll get over it lol.

My tattoo is this Bob Marley quote that I really love.
"Love the life you live. Live the life you love."

To me it means to basically live a life that's going to make you happy, make good things happen for yourself, and don't have regrets.
Life is too short to just waste it away.
Make it count.

Tattoo time:



Cheers,
LMo


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment