8.15.2011

Music Monday 8.15.11

Today I'm posting all things groovy. Enjoy.

1) Vargo-"Get Back to Serenity"
If you like groovy music with nice female leads, this is for you.


2) Morcheeba-'The Sea"
Something about her voice reminds me of Sade....
and that is NEVER a bad thing.


3) Soulstice-"Illusion"
Love her!!
Also...mad grooves.



4) Zhane-"Sending My Love"
Here's an old school joint.
I used to love this one.


Love,
LMo


In honor of Madonna's birthday tomorrow, I'm posting a few of my favorites by the Queen of Pop.

1) Madonna-"Human Nature"
This is one of favorite videos and songs...ever. As a kid, I used to stay up all night waiting to watch it, and I think the message of this song rubbed off on me in a number of ways. lol


2) Madonna-"Take A Bow"
Beautiful.


3) Madonna-"What It Feels Like For A Girl"
I got the "Music" album when I was 13, and this song completely blew my mind.
"When you open up your mouth to speak, could you be a little weak?"
The truth.


4) Madonna-"Vogue"
Classic.


5) Madonna-"Secret"
"Until I learned to love myself, I was never ever ever loving anybody else..."


Peace,
Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment