9.27.2011

The Hunger Games


Ever since I got my Kindle last year, I've been reading a lot more.
I truly believe that reading is magical.
My all time favorite books have got to be the Harry Potter series.
I LOVED the books, loved the movies and just think J.K. Rowling is a genius.

But after I read all those books, everything else was unfulfilling....
until The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
Books are off the chain.
She really came out of left field with the entire concept of the book.
And the way the books unfold is just something you couldnt even imagine(or predict.)

All I'm saying is, if you like reading fiction, READ THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES.
I would definitely say it's one of my favorite books.

And they're currently filming the first movie(which will be in theatres March 23rd), so if you're the type of person that would rather read the book before the movie comes out, then get on it.
Well worth the read.

Watch the trailer below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment