8.17.2009

Music Mondays. 8.17.09

In addition to Private's "Secret Lover" remix below this post, I got these songs fa'ya.

1) 311 "Love Song"
One of my top 5 favorite songs of all time.
Shout out to Stewy and Samp for loving this song as much as I do.
As sappy as it may be, to all my ATL homies..."However far away I will always love you..."



2) Panama "Make It Last"

When MTV2 featured this guy back in late 08 and instantly loved his steez and flow.
I randomly thought of him and it turns out he finally released a video in July.



-Jai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Rich Kids "My Patna Dem"
This was our soundtrack to ATL. So crunk, I love it.



2) Ludacris ft. Lil Scrappy "My Patna Dem" remix



xoxo,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment