10.04.2011

Peace Dress.

Recently I've been trying to find my passions in life and do what makes me happy.
One thing about me is that I've always been able to express myself through my fashion choices.

Whether outragous or casual, I like to dress.
I think it's fun as hell to recycle things that I've had for years and make them look completely different and in style.

Over the weekend I made my first dress, and skirt, from scratch.
I've tweeked outfits before, but this is the first time I've completely designed something myself.

It's not the most perfect thing I could have made, but it's a start and I'm just proud that I tried.
And it won't be the last thing I make.
I'll keep yal posted.

My Twitter homie @TheloniusKrypto called it the "Peace Dress"...and I ran with it. :)




Cheers,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment