10.13.2010

The Cypher 2010

I missed the BET Awards yesterday, but that did NOT stop me from checking out the cyphers. It seems like this year everybody and they mama was asked to spit...color me happy :)

Cypher 1: Wiz Khalifa, Bones Brigante, Yelawolf, and Reakwon.

My thoughts: Personally, I think Bones Brigante and Yelawolf killed this one. I eff with the homie Wiz, but he recycled rhymes from like 4 different songs. He should have tried a little harder to be original. Nevertheless, it was still cute, and I'm sure the people that aren't familiar with him liked it.




Cypher 2:Tyga, Kuniva,Diamond, and Royce da 5'9.

My thoughts:Tyga Tyga killed. He's getting better and better and ya girl likes it! Kuniva did good but Diamond was pretty boring...and she said vicious one too many times lol. Royce da 5'9 also ripped it,to be expected.




Cypher 3: OMG, Doughboy, Ice Cube, Diggy, Jo Jo, & Rev Run.

My thoughts: Lets just be real, the show out here was Diggy. He has charisma for days, plus is about to be a heartthrob in these streets. And I'm sorry, but JoJo just looks goofy to me lol. Ol wandering eye having self. But Cube's sons did well too. I can dig it.



Cypher 4: Reek da Villain, Zawcain, Mickey Factz, & Busta Rhymes.

My thoughts: Im dead. I died while watching that cypher. It was too much good for me. All of those guys were the truth. #represent. Reek was magnificent. And from what I've heard of Zawcain, his message is always relevant. He definitely keeps his ear to what's happening in this world. And Mickey is always nice. #RESPECT.



Cypher 5: G.O.O.D. MUSIC- Pusha T, Big Sean,Cyhi Da Prynce, Common, & Kanye West.

My thoughts:
This cypher has got to be my favorite. Big Sean...ripped, Cyhi da Prynce...ripped, & 'Ye...ripped. Common could have went a little harder though. And Pusha T did his thing for sure, but it seemed like a bunch of short one liners to me. Nevertheless, I love these guys. And Kanye can do no wrong in my eyes. #Schwing (Waynes World reference lol).

I can't stop saying "Oh, thats yo girl..?" Word to Big Sean lol.

Anywho, Im quite satisfied with all these cyphers. Big ups to BET.

all love,
LMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment