10.17.2010

My Beautiful, Dark Twisted Fantasy.



Kanye just put out the artwork for "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy."
I love that album title btw, Its pretty bizarro, but I like it.
The fact that he doesn't give 2 effs about the criticism its about to receive, gets me all excited. lol
This is what Kanye tweeted today about the album/cover:

"Banned in the USA!!! They don't want me chilling on the couch with my phoenix"

"In the 70s album covers had actual nudity... It's so funny that people forget that... Everything has been so commercialized now."

"I know that cover just blew yall minds ... I wish yall could see how hard I'm smiling right now!!!"

"In all honesty ... I really don't be thinking about Wal-Mart when I make my music or album covers" #Kanyeshrug

"I wanna sell albums, but not at the expense of my true creativity."


Well you tell em Mr. West!
Your supporters are behind you and your dark twisted album cover 100%....even IF his snaggle tooth white girl has wings instead of arms! lol

One Love,
LMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment