Amy Winehouse Death Revealed.
It has been concluded that Amy Winehouse's death was due to alcohol poisoning.
The coroner ruled "death by misadventure."
They say her blood alcohol level was 5 times that of the legal limit and empty vodka bottles were found all over her room.
She had been abstinent for a period of time, but had recently began drinking again in the days preceding her death.
I'm sure she never imagined that after all of those years of drug and alcohol abuse, that it would be the alcohol that gets her.
At least she was able to share her voice with the world...
Most people don't accomplish that in a lifetime.