7.21.2011

Happy, happy. Joy, joy.

If you were born anywhere between the years of 1980 and 1994, you may want to pay attention because...



90s Nick is back!
*booty dances with my hands on my knees* (in warp speed)

After nearly 15 million of us joined all those "I Love 90s Nick" groups on Facebook, interns over at Viacom finally convinced company bigwigs to give us what we all really want, "The 90s Are All That" (See also: our version of Nick@Nite).

Unfortunately, not every show will be reintroduced, but according to The New York Times, TeenNick says, "Facebook feedback will influence which other shows it rotates into the block". So if your favorite show is missing from the line-up, be vocal, and you may see changes.

For an entire program line-up, or anything else related to "The 90s Are All That" click here.

Which show are you most excited to see?


Peace,
Jai


P.S. To this day, whenever I see a bright pink & navy blue color combo, a red & white bed quilt, listen to Pearl Jam or stumble upon a mini alligator, I think of Clarissa Darling.
I was ride or die for Clarissa, and she was ride or die for me. *tear*

P.P.S. I really hope they bring some of the old bumpers back as well.
Come on, man...this is fucking creativity.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see doug, aaah! real monsters, clarissa explains it all, rocko's modern life, & are you afraid of the dark. i hope they see there is a demand for snick. :)

    ReplyDelete

comment