4.04.2012

Do what the fuck you feel.



Lately, I've been going back and forth trying to figure out what I want to do in life.

Am I all about this Masters in Public Health, or should I go full force with this fashion jazz?
My conclusion: I'ma just do both.

I guess my whole point is, it's hard enough in this world.
No point in stressing yourself out over specifics.
Just do what you feel.

I think it's hilarious when people try to say that at this point in your life you should know what you want to do and have it figured out.
In a small sense, yes, but generally, fuck that.

I am 23 years old.
How the hell am I supposed to know what I want to be in life.
And why should I be limited to one career.
It's just not that easy.

I didn't wake up and say "I want to be a police man when I grow up."
I woke up and said "I want to be successful."

And if that means I'm going to pursue my Master's degree while doing this fashion stuff on the side, then there it is.
But I'm done stressing.

I believe that if you are passionate about something, then you are blessed to have that passion.
Why not use it in your youth and go for something risky.
This is the time to do it.

I'm gonna ride this one out to "The Question."


Peace.

P.S. Macadelic is an AWESOME mixtape.
Review to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment