1) Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi (starring Jack White)-"Two Against One"
"Rome" could very well be the most solid project to drop in 2011.
To find more about what "Rome" is all about, go here
Danger Mouse is a genius btw.
2) Jaime Woon-"Lady Luck"
His album drops 4/18, and shit he has talent. UK representah.
Solid song. Awesome video.
4) Hector Lavoe-"Que Lio"
And Marc Anthony's version is just...
5) Ozzy Osbourne-"Thunder Underground"
*sings* Alright now...
1) Sade ft Jay-Z- "Moon and Stars Remix"
Sade is just perfect. And Jay-Z complements this song well.
Dope remix to the smooth tune from her latest album Soldier of Love.
This track will be on her forthcoming compilation "The Ultimate Collection."
2) Mac Miller ft Wale- "So What"
Mac Miller and Wale collabo= joy.
I'm really impressed by the quality of his work.
Especially considering how young he is.
3) Dirty Gold- "California Sunrise"
Warm weather, here I come.
4) LL Cool J- "Hey Lover"
This is one of LL Cool J's best songs.