5.18.2009

Music Mondays. 5.18.09

I was going through some old cd's from high school the other day and I ran across the CLASSIC song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana.
(even though the lyrics still confuse me a bit, lol)



Nirvana literally changed music, a generation and pop culture. Also, not to mention, Kurt Cobain's voice is completely sick and beautiful!

"Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock."
-Kurt Cobain, R.I.P

-Jai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dedicated to all my friends who just graduated and got those degrees!
May 2009 - Mizzou and Xavier University!



<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment