4.12.2009

Happy Easter and 100th post!

Hello to all my customers at The Clearance Aisle!
100th post. Whooo-hoooo!
I just wanted to say thank you for reading me and Leslie's (cough: that hoe doesn't contribute, Im basically a single parent, lol: un-cough) random thoughts and posts.
We really appreciate all the love.

Andddddd H A P P Y E A S T E R !



Just got back from church, heard a great message and I was surrounded by some of my favorite people so everything is beautiful and I hope you can say the same.

God is good and Jesus is the absolute tops(as the Brady Bunch would say).

Oh and the Obama fam finally picked a puppy.
It's a 6 month old, black and white(yep, mixed like Obama) Portuguese water dog named Bo.


I'm still kinda hurt they didn't go with a Schnauzer but everyone makes mistakes. lol

And this is the first video I could find that deals with both puppies and Easter so only watch if extremely bored. It's kinda ridiculous. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment