9.21.2009

Music Mondays. 9.21.09

1) NLT- "Better Than Me"
I first heard about NLT a minute ago in spring 2007 when they aired the making of "That Girl" on Noggin after DeGrassi.
They tried to surface a few years later, but never got big.
Sadly, they broke up back in April, but I still love this song regardless.
And this is the "unedited" version of it a.k.a these dudes can really sing!
Theyre seriously N(ot) L(ike) T(hem).


2) Passion Pit- "Sleepyhead"
This is the kinda music I love.
I heard of Passion Pit before, but this song solidified my love for them.
And I can't believe LMo actually heard this song before I did. lol
If you like this, I highly suggest listening to all their stuff. ow.

3) Mayer Hawthorne- "Maybe So, Maybe No"
Mayer Hawthorne is the cheesy alter-ego of Michigan (mid-West! ow.) hip-hop DJ, Andrew "Haircut" Cohen.
His music has this chill ass, vintage soul/R&B feel and it's dope riding/skating/if you smoke music.


3) Toro y Moi- "Talamak"
Again, this is the music I love.
And again, it's that perfect chill riding/skating/if you smoke music.
If you like what you hear, you can download Toro y Moi's remix to Washed Out's "Feel It All Around" here.
Plus, this niggy is effing adorable to me and he knows good music.
Where are they hiding these kinda boys?

-Jai
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) SWV- "Rain"
Due to the rain at Mizzou and the huge flood in ATL right now...


2) Kid Cudi-"Cudi Zone"
One of my favs on the album.


xoxo,
LMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment